Monday, May 11, 2009

I got 3 different prepaid cards for my birthday, two visa ones and one amex. How can I use all of these...?

I got 3 different prepaid cards for my birthday, two visa ones and one amex. How can I use all of these cards on one order. I am buying from Zipzoomfly.com

I got 3 different prepaid cards for my birthday, two visa ones and one amex. How can I use all of these...?
try calling them in person to see how you can do this:





(510) 739-1890. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (PST).
Reply:Most web sites have whats called a shopping cart for your purchase.


Simply pay for each order with a separate card. You will just have to go to the purchase page a few times for each card.


That should work or





You can call a 1-800 number on the web site, if they have one. Then the rep can break down the purchase into separate amounts for you.


good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment