Monday, May 11, 2009

If I wanted to make Birthday Cards for people for money can I use Copywrited cartoon images on the cards?

And where would I go to get permission? Thank you!!!!!

If I wanted to make Birthday Cards for people for money can I use Copywrited cartoon images on the cards?
A lot of cartoon images are not only copyrighted, they are Trademarked - meaning you'd have to apply directly to the company that owns the design for permission, then pay big bucks for a license to use their image.





If you go ahead without permission or a license, you run the risk of a hefty lawsuit.
Reply:As long as you have written permission from the person or company that has the item trademarked or copyrighted. Otherwise you can get in a lot of trouble.

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment