Monday, May 24, 2010

I want a website with birthday cards to send online on e-mail adress and with indian music/actors in bckground

Please help me it's my friends birthday tomorow!!


First person to give me a good website is the best answer but maybe... Your answer is the last one but is the only one that I like??


Please help me and share the websites don't say: ' Yes but I will not tell you'!!


Thanks!!

I want a website with birthday cards to send online on e-mail adress and with indian music/actors in bckground
www.123greetings.com
Reply:try these websites that has bollywood stuff in it. pleaseee choose me as best answer :)





http://www.coolbuddy.com/greet/bollywood...


www.celebcards.com/


www.bollywoodpremiere.com


www.123india.santabanta.com


www.bollywoodsargam.com/greetingcards_...


www.santabanta.com/g/category.asp?cati...


www.1800miti.com/links/info/internet/e...


www.dir.123india.com/123india/elite_li...


No comments:

Post a Comment