Sunday, May 23, 2010

What could I write that's longer than 1 sentence to personalize a generic business birthday card?

I'm staring at that scary blank white inside of a generic "to be personalized" bithday card. I'm sending it out to all clients/customers/vendors for November, and I want to say something nice and not be too short, but I'm just drawing a blank after every first sentence I come up with. I'm sure I'll come up with something soon, but I thought it'd be a great question to get some fun %26amp; creative responses.

What could I write that's longer than 1 sentence to personalize a generic business birthday card?
I make most of my own cards, invitations, banners and etc. My favorite programs are Creata Card and Hallmark. The following is a copy of a birthday wish that would be suitable for any of your business associates:





You're a very special person --


Much too special to forget,


So any time's the perfect time


To think of you -- and


yet...It's nice to have a chance like this


To really tell you so


With a birthday wish that's warmer


Than you possibly could know.





Have a Wonderful Birthday
Reply:Thanks for helping me with my business.


I don't know what i would do without your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment