Thursday, May 20, 2010

What should I write in a birthday card? Funny witty caring etc?

It's for my big sister, I've got her a card thet says "birthday wishes" with a cat on the front, what should I put inside? Her name is Emily, mine's Erica

What should I write in a birthday card? Funny witty caring etc?
since you hav a cat on the cover, you can write


"have a puurrrrfect birthday!"


if that seems too kiddie, you can write her name as an acronym and put a meaning for each letter.


like:


E-Exciting


M-Merry


I-Intelligent


L-Lovable


Y-Youthful





if you think that's corny,


you can enumerate her roles:


"Happy Birthday to my:


big sis


shopping buddy


best friend


#1 critic


..."





whatever you can think of.





if she's more of a sentimental person you can just add a simple heartwarming message telling her what's so great about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment